A Normal LIFE with a twist.
Getting started.
Sunday, March 8, 2009 / 2:22 PM

mR.pUtZ here. I'm NEW in this world called blogging. I don't know about you guys but i'm still not sure what blog is all about. Plus, i rather to read other people blog than writing one of my own. cause 1 minute later i won't know what to write like now.

I thinking thats enought for introduction. Now, introduction of MYSELF. My name is Putra Nur Afiq. Call me Putra for short. Or by my nickname: mR.pUtZ/pUtZ. I'm currently studying in a Singapore Secondary School called Pasir Ris Sec Sch (PRSS). I'm 14 and when it reaches 11th December, i would be 15 years old.. common sense right? And I'm in the class 3 A 3!

- 2 minutes water/toilet break* -

Ok. Now back to the current events. It's Sunday and this is my first blog that is publish. Went for a jog with Asyraf this morning and had 1 Prata 1 Egg Prata for breakfast plus a Caramel Frappe from McCafe before heading home. And later I'm going out with my mom for some family time i guess.. (Asyraf is the guy in BLUE --->)

FLASHBACK!

Saturday, which is yesterday. I spent my whole day at home watching anime: TORADORA* and followed by CLANNAD*
That's it. I wasted my Saturday..

Friday, which is last 2 days. It was NPAP G.O.H Training. Since, i just started blog, i'm TELLING YOU NOW THAT I AM IN THE GUARD OF HONOUR!!! WOOTZ! Our hands were tired especially the right hand but who cares!! G.O.H man!! ok, cool down time..

TA-DA!! First blog completed!

Buh-Bye,
mR.pUtZ


Important:


comment? (0)