After The Month Of April.
Friday, May 1, 2009 / 10:56 AM
Ok Ok! I know i haven't been updating this few weeks. The real reason is that i'm lazy! Sorry lerh but i'm having mid years right now!! Arh!! Need to study.. And ya! My NPAP Parade on 18 April was superb!! But now its all over! I have ALOT of pictures on NPAP parade but check out my friendster to see more. Its kinda cramp here.
[1,2,3,4 = Left, Right, LEFFFT!! 4,3,2,1 = G! O! H!!]
Anyway, i have a motivation that keeps me studying this few weeks. Found her during March Holidays while having Our Sec 1 Camp. To my surprise, she did not effect my studies but improving my studies. Good news. Still tired from yesterday date with her. Went back at 3am! Yesterday was memorable indeed.. I found her at the right time :D Haiz. Now i have nothing to say cause i'm too tired! If you have my friendster, GO NOW!! And see my NPAP Pictures!!! LoLs. Ok ok lah. I'll end here with a picture. Cya on the next post!
comment? (0)
