My NPCC squadmates.
Sunday, May 3, 2009 / 7:02 PM
The pictures says all..

As you can see, the first 2 pictures are those days when we look like IDIOTS.

And now we are The 25th Batch Of NCOs!
Let's look at some "funny" pictures..
I'm so gonna get killed if they see this but who cares! I'm not gonna show anymore of them cause I'm saving up for our P.O.P video. Yeah, i know it's still a long way to go. Just don't wanna spoil all the FUN after looking at this pictures.
I'm still wondering how we all went those tough trainings together. I just realize that NP really bond us to the MAX! What else to say, we were train from the best. He bring us from zero to HERO! Haiz. About people criticizing about us.. They will never know how it feels to be in NPCC, that's all i could say.
Don't judge a book by its COVER!
Signing Off,
mR.pUtZ
comment? (0)