Best Friends.
Friday, May 15, 2009 / 11:10 PM
The 3 iDiotS!
Aloha people! Putz back! Just wanna say that i had a great time this week especially yesterday!! It was like super duper fun lah! The 3 BEST FRIENDS ARE BACK TOGETHER!! And what you expect? Crazy moments!! lols. Like going Uniqlo and make a fool of ourselves but it was FUN i tell you!! If want full story go Asyraf blog. I don't want 'copy paste' his story lerh.
ANYWAY! i 'm here to talk about THEM!! My BELOVED BEST FRIENDS!
Well, let me start that, they make the world go round for me. Without them, i don't really know what will happen to me. You might not know i become 'Mat' LOL. For others, they will see 2 guys chasing for this little girl. WRONG!! We are best friends man! why don't they see that. They jealous i think. We been through alot i could say. We were broken into pieces and were super glued again! XD
[1 Minute Water/Toilet Break]
They really change my world one way or another. Haiz. I know it's long but next year you guys a graduating sia! Should have been in express!! My loss.. I mean, they really have done alot. I don't how i could ever repay them. Maybe treat them or something. (I know you smiling Khaliesah/Asyraf) Hehe. SMILE :D And I would like to say this:
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!
[1 Minute Water/Toilet Break]
They really change my world one way or another. Haiz. I know it's long but next year you guys a graduating sia! Should have been in express!! My loss.. I mean, they really have done alot. I don't how i could ever repay them. Maybe treat them or something. (I know you smiling Khaliesah/Asyraf) Hehe. SMILE :D And I would like to say this:
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!
comment? (0)