Toradora!
Saturday, May 16, 2009 / 2:15 PM
TORADORA!
I can't wait to tell you guys this but i completed the TORADORA! Series last FRIDAY!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! I tell you, you must watch it!!!!!! REALLY!!! Very addictive!!! Only 25 Episodes of Fun, Suspense, Romance, Crazy, Violence and MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! YOU GET TO SEE TAIGA!!!! She's is so so so so so ADORABLE!!!!
After watching you will like be stun lah sia!!! Cause ending is like so heart breaking!!! HEART PAIN!!! ARHHH!!!!!! I tell you, Guy or gal dont care!!! JUST WATCH AND YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT!!! I WANT MORE!!! *CRY* If 1st Episode is boring, keep watching!! Its gonna get interesting!!! REALLY!!! I know this is like outdated but really!! MUST WATCH!!! i give 100 stars out of 10!!!
After watching you will like be stun lah sia!!! Cause ending is like so heart breaking!!! HEART PAIN!!! ARHHH!!!!!! I tell you, Guy or gal dont care!!! JUST WATCH AND YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT!!! I WANT MORE!!! *CRY* If 1st Episode is boring, keep watching!! Its gonna get interesting!!! REALLY!!! I know this is like outdated but really!! MUST WATCH!!! i give 100 stars out of 10!!!

Go here: http://www.animeseason.com/toradora/ to watch TORADORA! NOW
Have fun watching and don't cry at the ending,
mR.pUtZ
comment? (0)
