The Month Of June!
Sunday, June 7, 2009 / 12:31 PM
Am I short or is it high?
Well, June is here! I already calculated that I'll be wasting 2 weeks of it and still counting! Mostly taken by NPCC! Don't worry, i'm not disappointed. At least i get to spend time with my "BELOVED" SQUADMATES.. Anyway, let me list down the things i did in the 1st week for you!
Week 1 oF JUNE HOLIDAYS!
- LMSC '09
- Shooting Competition
DAY 2.. More activities to play. Fun i guess. But still most of us like going through the motion. AND YA!!!! It was Asyraf Birthday!!! Our OC bought him a cake. Well, i had the honors to "feed" him. More like messing up everything. Well, he got himself a cake face wash. Lol. But the best in this 2 days was especially in the bus. No OC lah!! we have the bus to ourself!! YAY! :x That's it for LMSC '09 I guess..
SHOOTING COMPETITION!!
Ok ok. It was on 5 JUNE! While on the way to HTA, Our OC told us the leading school has a total point of 500+ for boys and 400+ for the girls. We were nervous i could tell. And no dry practice before shooting lerh!! I wanted test my first pressure and second pressure but whatever!
The distracting part of shooting is the gunpowder smell. Very very Nice! The guys team think i got highest but it was Melvin! He got 131 points while i got 129 points. Just 2 points only XD i help shoot what. The boys team scored a total of 487 points.. almost there. I don't remember the girls team points but i know they did well.
Tips? 20 seconds is long. 30 seconds is very very long! So don't panic. Got alot time.
That's all. Sorry if i talk alot.. Don't have alot pictures lerh. And sorry for not updating for a long period of time. Thanks reading :D
The distracting part of shooting is the gunpowder smell. Very very Nice! The guys team think i got highest but it was Melvin! He got 131 points while i got 129 points. Just 2 points only XD i help shoot what. The boys team scored a total of 487 points.. almost there. I don't remember the girls team points but i know they did well.
Tips? 20 seconds is long. 30 seconds is very very long! So don't panic. Got alot time.
That's all. Sorry if i talk alot.. Don't have alot pictures lerh. And sorry for not updating for a long period of time. Thanks reading :D
lAterZ,
mR.pUtZ
mR.pUtZ
comment? (0)


