A Normal LIFE with a twist.
The day before yesterday.
Sunday, June 14, 2009 / 1:37 AM

Is that small or is it just my eyes..



I experienced the following feelings:

ANGER

Honestly, i shouldn't had felt this cause it's really my fault. Time flies while you're having fun.. Sorry really.. I won't elaborate more on anger cause its really nothing to talk about. Like you said, i think WAY too much. OK, NEXT!

Struggle

I mean, of course i feel this. Imagine you never see someone you LOVE for 1 week! Can die right! XD Lol. I don't know about you but that's me. Wait! the worst part is! You can't contact the person!! ARH! i think i would be in the grave by now. Anyway, I really hope things will get back to normal soon like the past. We need to go through this one way or another right?. If we can't even stand this tiny little problem, how can we overcome the other big ones. Right right? :D Hehe. Be strong!

Demoralise

Once again, of course i'm demoralise! But it's really nothing. It's a waste of time to even feel this! I mean when you Struggle you will either take 2 ways. You find a (1) good solution or (2) you just breakdown and find your way from there. Well, i took (2).. What a dumb-dumb. Next one is the best!

I FEEL GOOD!

ALRIGHT BABY!! I FEEL GOOD! I mean, after what we went through i realise she is what i've been waiting and searching for. She's perfect. Always positive thinking and alot more which i can't describe by words. I really love her and can't bear to lose her. You know something? Good things happen when you wait. I mean, this is the lady i've been wishing for. And for me, once i get her, i won't let go of her. Too precious i could say. Lovely :D LOVE HER!

Cheerish the moment,
mR.pUtZ

comment? (0)