A Normal LIFE with a twist.
one BIG F to the WORLD!
Sunday, June 21, 2009 / 2:31 AM

Must I walk alone again?


I mean seriously dear.. That's the last thing i ever want to hear from YOU.. I'm not angry but seriously disappointed in you. And if you want to know why i chose to believe you.. isn't the answer obvious? Anyway, people make mistakes, don't they? I know you did a big mistake but like you said, what's the point of staying in the past. Move on lah. Isn't that right my dear? The most you can do is to apologise to the other party and make up to it by doing something.. RIGHT?

If people hate you, what to do? Some people also hate me. It's part of life what. You need this people to make you stronger. Right right? :P Think POSITIVE my dear. I thought you were always positive thinking. And if people take you for granted, you need to step up for yourself lerh. Do what is right over the wrong even if it creates a bad impression of yourself. Life is full of ups and downs. Maybe you're on the downhill side for now. Look towards the future. Good things happen in the future, not in the past! Once again, RIGHT?

Well, its good if you wanna study BUT doing that and nothing else. I know you have outside activities too. But closing yourself down in school and just study? (No comments) I'm disappointed in you. Wake up my dear! Start believing in yourself and don't be demoralise because of a simple matter my dear.. Plus, don't drag it. Get over it and done with!

So what if you cause problems for me? I manage it didn't I? Caused problems to my friends? Nothing really happen dear. NOTHING! See, no problems.. And about me reconsidering, forget about it my dear. You are the right one and the one I've been wishing and waiting for. My dear beloved, once again, stop feeding yourself with unnecessary doubts and thoughts that will bring you down. Everything will be alright my dear. Trust me.

My Sunshine. My Angel. My Dear. Be strong and believe in yourself. I'll be right by your side till the end. And along the way, YES, there will be problems. So What?! Problem are meant to be solve what. Like i said, just get over it and done with. So, i definitely won't let you fall, especially under my "supervision".

Finally dear, i end by simply saying I love you! SMILE lerh :D



From me to you,
Putra

comment? (0)