Finally.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 / 3:30 AM
Finally everything's back to normal..


Ok people! Everything is back to NORMAL! YEAH! This almost cause a loss which i know i'll regret. Luckily we found a solution. Well, what i could say is that, watch what you say. It may hurt someone. Well, i also know that when a person gets angry, they tend to throw it all out. And guess what, the other party gets hurt. Hah. A simple sentence/word could really cause problems this few days. What to do, What to do.
ANYWAY..
I'm not here to talk/judge about anything. It's about this:
(1) Finally we completed our english project..
(2) Finally i know NEW NP gossips..
(3) Finally i'm not frustrated or anything and
I mean, i haven't get a decent sleep this few days. Due to some technical problems (bullshit) Lol.That's it from me people. Good night dear! Good night Putra! & GoÖd Ñìght everyone!! or morning arh?? Hah :D
ANYWAY..
I'm not here to talk/judge about anything. It's about this:
(1) Finally we completed our english project..
(2) Finally i know NEW NP gossips..
(3) Finally i'm not frustrated or anything and
(4) FINALLY! Tonight will be the last night (very early morning) that i sleep very very late. I HOPE.
I mean, i haven't get a decent sleep this few days. Due to some technical problems (bullshit) Lol.That's it from me people. Good night dear! Good night Putra! & GoÖd Ñìght everyone!! or morning arh?? Hah :D
Enjoy life, Stress free
mR.pUtZ
mR.pUtZ
comment? (0)