Update, update!
Saturday, July 11, 2009 / 9:03 PM
Greatest Moments in Life

Ok ok! I know i haven't been updating since June 24. Well, alot of things happens from top to bottom, left to right. Front and back also have. I'm not going into details but mainly i've been spending time with my friends, SQUAD 3 and her. Well, now i know what's the feeling of having curfew. But mine can negotiate :P Lol.
Also, training has been postponed alot of times due to the H1N1. Remember to wash your hands! :| Its kinda irritating cause i've been expecting training since school starts!! Oh ya, i forgot to tell that school started..
Also, training has been postponed alot of times due to the H1N1. Remember to wash your hands! :| Its kinda irritating cause i've been expecting training since school starts!! Oh ya, i forgot to tell that school started..

About school, i started studying more effectively! Especially physic but lack to my understanding of semester 1 topics, i'm kinda lost a little. For maths, i'm doing fine in the graphs question. My cubic and quadratic curve very the nice nice! really! Lol. Anyway, got a new chemistry teacher.. Mr. Iskhandar! No comments. I think that's about it.
Now, i'm getting back on my guitar! I forget alot chords lerh! haiz.. how to play song like this.. nvm. Need to practice more! Go Putra! you can do it! Got alot things to think: NPCC, School, Friends, GUITAR! , Family and definetly her. That's it people.
Now, i'm getting back on my guitar! I forget alot chords lerh! haiz.. how to play song like this.. nvm. Need to practice more! Go Putra! you can do it! Got alot things to think: NPCC, School, Friends, GUITAR! , Family and definetly her. That's it people.
Am i lucky or lucky to have her?
mR.pUtZ
mR.pUtZ
comment? (0)