July 11 - August 8
Friday, August 7, 2009 / 10:24 PM
Even in rainy days, The Sun never fails to rise

Hello hello! I know I haven't been updating this few weeks. Sorry to disappoint you guys: Yanling (Counsellor) and Jun rui (Angelina's LOYAL Reader) Lols. Anyway, I'm updating now, today on National Day EVE!!! WOOHOO! Ok, whatever.
JULY
Let me start on the update after July 11 alright. Guess What! My class kena ISOLATED! Did i told you? It's like super duper triple FUN lah! Thankful that happen! NOW we are like much more bonded than last time. Well, in the mids of it, the term: "When you gain something, you lose something" comes in. I'm not really going to elaborate on that. But ya, that week was like CRAZY! Half the class was gone due to some flu or something. But lucky me and some other survivors, we are still standing :xPlus, it was on the Common Test week! As much I hit some of my targets, i not really happy lerh. I want more better grades. Hehs. Need to study study study already. EYA is in two months time and topics are alot alot especially for POA... Haiz.. I think that sums everthing up for July.
AUGUST
WAH!! August the best!! For now i mean. Got selected for National Day Flag Raising Ceremony in school. NPCC send 6 cadets which was Joel, Jia Ji, Asyraf, Khaliesah, Delvin AND ME!!! Asyraf and me was supposed to be Parade Commander but must give NCC as 080808 parade was lead by NPCC. So left one main position was RSM (Regional Sargeant Major) which i gave Asyraf be as he never got any main roles. But Delvin, Khaliesah, Jia ji and me got the Flag bearers position! WEEE! Joel was our reserve. Don't worry Joel, got alot more better parades and positions to be in the future. We train 3 days straight as it was a last minute thing from 3 to 7pm! Tired lerh but worth it!
Friday, which was yesterday was the real thing. No cock ups really except for one little mistake. FIND OUT YOURSELF! I'm not going to tell you. Ok ok, Now lets jump back to 1st August which was a Saturday! I went to watch Fireworks with her. Super nice i tell you. Tomorrow we'll be going again. We going ask our friends out. So ya, prepare your cameras!!
WAH!! August the best!! For now i mean. Got selected for National Day Flag Raising Ceremony in school. NPCC send 6 cadets which was Joel, Jia Ji, Asyraf, Khaliesah, Delvin AND ME!!! Asyraf and me was supposed to be Parade Commander but must give NCC as 080808 parade was lead by NPCC. So left one main position was RSM (Regional Sargeant Major) which i gave Asyraf be as he never got any main roles. But Delvin, Khaliesah, Jia ji and me got the Flag bearers position! WEEE! Joel was our reserve. Don't worry Joel, got alot more better parades and positions to be in the future. We train 3 days straight as it was a last minute thing from 3 to 7pm! Tired lerh but worth it!
Friday, which was yesterday was the real thing. No cock ups really except for one little mistake. FIND OUT YOURSELF! I'm not going to tell you. Ok ok, Now lets jump back to 1st August which was a Saturday! I went to watch Fireworks with her. Super nice i tell you. Tomorrow we'll be going again. We going ask our friends out. So ya, prepare your cameras!!

OK let me sum everything up by just telling you guys that:
I GOT 4th ON PRSS ANNUAL CROSS COUNTRY!!
YAAAYYY!!
LOLs.
Ok lerh, i wasn't really going to say that for my ending but I hope you guys enjoy yourself during this long long weekends and have lots lots of FUN alright.
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!
I hope everything's calm by now..
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!
I hope everything's calm by now..

Red & White,
mR.pUtZ
mR.pUtZ
comment? (0)
