Chapter 2
Saturday, October 3, 2009 / 8:33 PM
It's Saturday, October 3 2009, 8.30pm. I'm starting to blog again and read some too. It's been a very long time and a lot has been happening. Life has a way to twist things around. We were happy once and the next we're wishing to kill someone or yourself; depends on the situation. Well, I've learn that you can't control what's coming to you but you can control what you do after that. That's my mistake.
People make mistakes but what's the point if you don't learn from it. That's my mistake.
Let me emphasize on that mistake:
BIG MISTAKE
The way i see things now is that,
He's stuck at a dead end.
She's making a new road
and me, walking my own road.
She, he and I know that things won't be the same again. Agreed. Neither of us could have done to change the whole situation now. But what i see now is that, we can change the Chapter 2 of the story. I can say we all having problems right now. From the tiny little problem to the biggest of them all.
To him:
Blue is your favourite colour right? Hehe. Anyway, i know i'm not the best person to give advice now but why not give her another chance. Well, as much i'm the idiot who is stubborn.. But like the big upstairs said, i'm passive. Well, what goes around comes around right? People treat you good if you're good to them (well, i know it has not been working for you) Just maintain the cool alright. You're just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Not you're fault. Blame it on me. And stop saying you have a sad life! PEOPLE AT AFRICA HAVE A VERY VERY SAD LIFE! and plus if you keep saying that, of course you have a sad life. Every word you say is a prayer.. Move ON! The sun rises every morning even on rainy days!
To her:
Purple your favourite? or changed? Tell me alright :D Well, i got alot to tell you but i don't know if it will be as long as yours or longer than "To him" part. I know when you speak the truth, It hurts like hell. And you have a personal way of saying/writing that. Luckily you said it now then never. I can't imagine what would happen if you drag it and say it later; a full-scale war that never ends i guess. I admit i failed you and lost your trust twice. And this time i bet i can't even get to know even the tiny little secret. I don't want you to lock yourself down because you felt i betray or left you. Because one day you will meet a guy you love and live with him. Different guys have diffrent personalities. So, don't think they all are the same.
I'm not asking you to let me know you secrets but accept all of us again. Let's start over. Step by step. And about the malay guys. Sorry i have to disagree. Guys are guys. Leave the race out. I didnt know i made a great impact on you. Well, you have a way of hiding that. I shouldn't have just left you like that cause i thought you and he was already stable by then. Plus, when i was there among the three of us, he was like left out so i did pity him. Chapter 2 is coming after EOY. Now, just study smart and do well. It's also mainly my fault that everything happen. Same as to him, blame it on me. I would like to see all of us happily again. And don't get me wrong, You were always what i wish for a sister.
To me:
It's time i need to pick myself up and move on. Alot of things i need to catch up. I can't believe what had happen. What now is just to wait after EOY and Chapter 2 starts. I know my mistakes now and it cause a huge hole in someones life and causes another to be misreable.
I'm sorry as i made her never to trust again.
I'm sorry as i made him thinks he don't have anyone else.
I hope the old her will stay.
I hope he will be himself.
Neither one of you are in wrong, MY FAULT.
End of chapter 1
mR.pUtZ
comment? (0)