A Normal LIFE with a twist.
Facts
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 / 9:36 PM

Wednesday, October 14, 2009. The day before the last EOY Paper. And it must end with this stupid subject called Principles Of Account! Haiz.. Anyway, I just updated myself by reading the latest post by my best friends. Well, I thought about what you both said and have alot to say but obviously i won't say the full version here right -.-

So what we waiting for.. Let's get started!

Ok, wait.. I decided to write about what i'm thinking first. So, don't get me wrong especially him.

Thoughts in my head

Well, let me start by.. It's exam period. It's only this year that i really started to do intensive revision and studying. I know you guys want to go out and play soccer but this time i really want to study. I know you invited me to study but what's the result if i go study with you guys. I heard you guys didn't study and laugh almost all the way. I really need someone to push me to study even when i say "No more" or "I can't take it." And for your information, She's the only one I can really think of. And yes! Confirm + Guarantee Chop Chop! This time i really put others aside first for my studies. Don't get me wrong, it's not i don't want to hang out with you guys or anything but can't you wait till tomorrow after our LAST EOY PAPER! And my plan tomorrow is to go out with you guys and play soccer as i promised Syafiq. Don't worry, i'm not angry..

To Him

Aiyoyo.. Let's start with the phrase: "Get your facts right!" Well, i think from your point of view, you think and confidently know that i'm losing something one way or another. Well, that's right. You need to lose in other to gain. But nobody said you can't gain it back after you lose it. Am i right? Anyway, some of the facts you wrote/type in your post wasn't really that true. Of course people will talk about me one way or another. About balancing, it's exam period so i will not really balance it. You can't always make both parties happy you know.

About the friends part.. You got most of the facts wrong. To me that is. Well, i'm not blaming you for what you have written in your previous post but whatever it is.. Nevermind. Like i said earlier, i won't say the full 100% here. Don't worry, i'm not angry at you. Just watch your words.. It sometimes hurt people feelings..

Good luck for your results, i hope this BIG drama is not going to affect you that much. And honestly, i agree with you that during exams.. I think alot alot.. If you know what i mean.

To Her

I can't say it here. I think, it's better if i talk to you. I too have some things to talk about with you. For the time being, be strong alright. I know you're strong lady. Don't fall now.

To Both

If either one of you feel that i am closer to the other one and ignoring you.. Please don't get me wrong. It's not i want ignore you. It is as if i could get both of you together and talk like one big happy family again. Well, it is possible but you know and i know what's happening. So, what i'm doing now is.. going one by one alright. Don't worry.. You won't be left out. And i just need one favor from both of you which is Patience..

All the best to both of you :D

Not 100% complete,
mR.pUtZ

comment? (0)